People and dogs – it’s a kind of magic
- Bringing the magic of people and dogs together
- A warm, funny, inspiring, and moving tale of six rescue dogs’ journeys from homeless to hero
- How six ex-shelter dogs helped people change their lives
- Shaping lives one paw at a time
- Dogs giving feedback without judgement; love without strings
- The power of the human/canine connection explored in a unique project
- Learn about the very special dogs of the K9 Project and how they inspire, motivate and educate
- Heartwarming, funny, educational, and sad. A true story of aspiration and healing
- Laugh and cry – for the love of dogs and inspirational people
- The true story of how ex-shelter dogs achieved positive results with vulnerable and troubled children, teenagers, and adults
The K9 Project is a unique organisation that works with ex-shelter dogs, providing therapeutic education, personal development, and canine-assisted coaching. Heart-warming, educational, inspiring, funny – yet sharply realistic – this book tells the story of human and canine companionship, courage, determination, and resolve. Each dog has a unique gift that helps vulnerable and isolated children and adults find motivation, self belief, and that often elusive feeling of connection.
Telling the story of each of the dogs, and many of the people they helped along the way, you’ll also learn from the people whose lives have been transformed, and from Chris Kent, founder of this unique project, as she describes the laughter, frustration, joy, and tears of the Project’s eight-year journey.
Format Paperback • 152 x 225 • 128 pages • 85 pictures
Published DUE SEPTEMBER 2017