Fun and games for cats!
The hunting instinct – explains why cats need to play
Do you have a cat who snootily turns up his nose if you try to involve him in a game? Or perhaps your cat is a loner, reluctant to interact with you? Maybe you think that cats simply don't play games and are impossible to train ...? Then think again, as this book will introduce you to the games that your cat will want to play, and have great fun doing so!
With definitions of each type of cat personality, and how best to interest him or her in the activities in the book, you can precisely determine what games will appeal most to your cat.
Fabulous action shots illustrate every game in detail, and clear explanations reveal how playing with your cat will strengthen the bond between the two of you.
- he hunting instinct – explains why cats need to play
- A-Z rules on how to interest your cat in playing games
- Different types of cat personality: discover your cat's, and test his intelligence!
- Games for loners AND teamplayers
- A checklist of everything you need for the games
- An in-depth description of each game; around 50 in total
- Fantastic action shots to match each description
- Cat toys to buy and to make yourself
- Solving behavioral problems with games and fun
- Physical fitness and mind activity are linked – train both with single exercises
Format Paperback • 22x17cm • 128 pages • 191 colour pictures