One girl, eleven wolves – and a whole host of heart-warming stories.
The fascinating story of Toni’s life with eleven charismatic wolves at the UK Wolf Conservation Trust, Berkshire, England. Over ten years she handled, raised, cared for and nursed these amazing creatures, and within these pages you will come to know the characters; laugh at their sense of fun, mourn at their passing – and learn to love them as she does.
Describing some of the best and worst of times, discover what happens behind closed doors when the public goes home, leaving just Toni and the wolves ...
- Reveals the charismatic characters of these impressive animals
- Provides unique insight into the world of the socialised wolf
- The thoughts and feelings of the author as she lived among the wolves
- Wolf behaviour in intimate detail
- The raising and family life of a wolf pack
- Information about the UK Wolf Conservation Trust, Berkshire, England
- The benefits of socialised wolves
- Beautiful photos of these unique creatures and their interaction with the author
- The argument for and against captive animals
• Paperback • 22x17cm • 128 pages • 45 colour pictures • ISBN: 978-1-845847-60-9 • UPC: 6-36847-04760-3